Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy weekend everyone! Saturday flies so fast when you're having fun, right? Especially when you're crafting? Yes! Today I made a few projects with my Hello Kitty Sizzix die. I really love this pink die - I wish all dies are pink! LOL.


I dressed up Kitty in pink shirt and shimmery brown choco jumper with a glittery pink bow.
I used Prima Tea and Silk double sided printed papers. 

The flourishes  were made using Sizzix Flourishes die, which I inked with Tim Holtz distress ink Old Paper.





To decorate the inner part of the card, I used the Sizzix heart and flowers die. I drew on the flowers using glitter pens then glued a circle foam on the middle.

Kitty is holding flag stamped with Happy Birthday. The stick is actually a toothpick I have in the kitchen.


 I created two more cards, to see how I'll do if I made party invites. Weeellllll, I went fast with projects, embossing one panel of the cards, then cutting all the elements. No inking/distressing here, to be simple, clean, and fast.

The party invite can be printed on a colored paper then cut to fit the inner panel of the card.
I think.... I am ready to make a hundred of these now. LOL! What do you think?


Challenges Entered:
Card Making Mamas Challenge 39- Happy Birthday 
Inspire Me Fridays - 46- Anything Goes 


2nd Blogiversary of Sydney's Sentiments
Sydney's Sentiments is celebrating its 2nd Blogiversary. To make it an eventful celebration, 
blogger, Rebecca,  has a giveaway posted for all blog friends. Check this out!
The candy will be open until 8pm EST on April 5th.  The winner will be chosen by random generator on April 6th and announced on her blog.

1 comments:

Hi, i really like these hello kitty cards you guys made... hope you wont mind me asking what kind of punch used for the happy birthday flag... the overall look is so simple but so cute and appealing. thanks for sharing!

Sheila k (sheklein82@hotmail.com)
USA, NV

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates