Sunday, July 1, 2012

Firstly, Quick Blog Candy HERE

Good morning! it's July and it's time for a new challenge over at The Craft Garden. Kerry has chosen this wonderful image for this month's challenge inspiration. Look at those wonderful colors! We are also so lucky to have a sponsor for this month from My Heart Pieces, which has kindly offered the winner 3 digital images (of your choice), thank you Priyanka.


Now here is my card a very new style for me and my inspiration for creating this for this month's challenge is Kittie from KittieKraft, her works are so amazing and truly inspiring. I am using an image from Mo's Digital Pencil Ragged Rome colored using my faber castell color pencils. Using a shimmery light purple base card and frame then a metallic purple for the scalloped frame. Instead of using another basic circle frame the scalloped looks prettier for me. The purple dotted paper behind is from All About Scrapbooking Dainty Petals 6x6 pad.


It took me longer to create this since I don't have a punch for the leaves instead I'm using a sizzlits decorative die. I used 2 different flower punch and used pink and yellow cardstocks for these. The cut-outs form the frame were not wasted as I used them for the inner panel for the personal sentiments.



We would love for you to join in this month's challenge just go HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today and for all your wonderful comments. 


Paper: Pastel Shimmery Board, Metallic Purple Board, All About Scrapbooking Dainty Petals
Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil Ragged Romeo
Accessories: Ultimate Crafter's Companion Box, Sizzix Framelits Scallop 4 1/4", Sizzix Framelists Circle 3 3/4", Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Die Festive Greenery, 2 Flower Punches, 3M Foam Tape, 3M double sided tape, Glue Gun




Entry for the following Challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge - #141 Straight From The Heart
All Sorts - Week 161 In Bloom
Sweet Stampin' - Must have Scallops
Hiding In My Craftroom - #52 Fresstyle

8 comments

Beautiful card, so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

REPLY

Very nicely done! Love you card.
Hugs Lotte

REPLY

Luanne, your card is truly gorgeous! The design is so elegant I love the image, which is beautifully colored, and the flowers and leaves look fantastic!

REPLY

Hello sis! I really love your card, it's sooo sweet! Gosh I miss crafting and I need additional hands for the invites that I'm making right now. ugh!

Venus

REPLY

A really adorable card Luanne, such beautiful vivid colours and pretty flowers.

Thank you so much for sharing your 'Blooms' with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

REPLY

Thanks so much for joining in our 'Scallops' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Such a lovely image and those bordered flowers look beautiful. x

REPLY

very pretty card, Luanne, lovely flowers! thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
hugs, Alina

REPLY

What a lovely feel good design - thankyou for joining in theAllsorts Challenge this week Jo x

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates