Friday, September 14, 2012

Hello to our blog friends! Greetings from Luanne and me. We all love tutorials, right? Well, my sis and I do! That's why we are having a new column in our blog called Friday Tutorial Feature.  You will be able to click the label on the right side bar of this blog and read about all our featured tutorials.

Basically, my sis and I will be scouting for new techniques from blogs (with courtesy to the artist/author, of course) and feature them here. This is one way of archiving our fave tutorials that are most useful and interesting to us and sharing it to our followers.

Friday Tutorial Feature will be every Friday, twice a month. So, we hope that will be something to look forward to...

And now for our first feature....

DIE CUTTING PROJECT : PEN HOLDER
A fab tutorial by Anna-Karin at the SIZZIX blog. We love Sizzix products!

This is one fabulous vintagey pen holder! I love the overall look and it will surely be an inspiring piece on anyone's desk. I am also loving all the details of this project.


These are the die cuts needed to make your own fabulous pen holder.

 Learn how to make your own jelly embellishments and save those bucks.

 I'm currently working with canvass cloth. This gave me a bright idea!!

With some paint on embossed paper, the result is just so cool! learn how

I think this is really cool! It makes the insides look pretty too.

Are you excited now? Please do visit the SIZZIX BLOG  to read about the tutorial. 

BE INSPIRED!!

1 comments:

wonderful feature sis! love the vintage pen holder.

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates