Saturday, January 24, 2015


Yesterday, I received a new set of Daily Bread stamps from the mail and was happy to try one of the stamps.

I stamped using Versamark embossing ink then poured some embossing powder, then heated with a heat gun.

My card is only 4.25" x 5". I layered patterend paper over plain yellow paper, cut the stamped words then layered it; I adhered the verse on the base using dimensional foam adhesive.

The embellishments were simple...  a pearl bead, satin bow, flowers and punched leaves.




Hope you enjoyed my post. Head on to OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS stamps for more inspiring projects.



1 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates