Monday, April 27, 2015

Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Today is my 5th day on travel to a province in Zamboanga del Sur. Its quite far from my hometown so Im forced to stay during the weekend because there's still work to do on Monday. Sigh.

So how many of you are bringing scrap supplies along when travelling?
Im not going to a craft retreat but its nice to bring some homey stuff in case I get bored or too tired to go out, or simply there is no reason for me to go out... LOL.
So here are the stuff I brought with me... some paints, just my favo colors; masks; die cuts; scrapbook papers; watercolors; flowers and a lot more!


This is the finished layout!





Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates