Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Hello there! It's me Venus. Today I'm sharing a layout featuring cut-out words made by using Silhouette cameo. I have this machine for 3 years now and its my crafting best friend (except when there's no electricity). I purchased the phrase from the Silhouette Design Store , although you can also make your own words in the Silhouette Design Studio. 

Using die cut words add dimension, texture, and color to a layout. You don't have to adhere it entirely to the page. Just apply bits of glue on the backside of the cut and position it on the page.

If the cut is light colored (like what I used on my layout), simply add background color by using mists, stencils, watercolors, a solid colored paper, whatever!! The possibilities are endless. 

So I hope you liked my post. Leave me a comment so I may continue posting more about scrapbooking and crafts. 

Thank you!!






It's PLAY TIME! 

I'm entering this post to a challenge

- Ends July 31






Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates