Monday, January 11, 2016


Hi! It's me Venus Fortuna. Im a huge fan of Sizzix dies. Yesterday, I designed some fridge magnets made of chipboard and Sizzix die cuts and scrap magnets. Below you will see how the plain chipboard transformed into lovely fridge decors. 

I started out with plain chipboard, cut into 2.5x3.5 sizes. Then I painted the sides with Tim Holtz Distress paint dabber n Barn Door. 

After drying, I cut scrapbook papers and covered one side of the chipboard then arranged the die cuts...


Oh dear, I lost all the pics of the chips painted red!!!!!!

Okay, here's the batch painted in TH paint dabber Bronze.

Viola! Look at the finished project!

 I used Sizzix medium die bird and branch and Sizzix medium oval frame die. I also used Martha stewart leaf puncher.



You can do the same or do whatever designs you can think of. Attach the magnets at the back side and they're ready to use!!

Thank you for reading!



Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates