Wednesday, February 3, 2016





Today is all about scrapbooking. I heard the news that Basic Grey scrapbook company closing down its doors this February 15. It doesn't affect me so much, but I'm a bit sentimental about it because I still have their papers, stamps, and embellishments in my stash. I just can't imagine how a giant company can close down after all those years. You can read about a write up by SCRAPBOOK UPDATE

I made a couple of scrapbook layouts out of the papers that I have and matched them with a variety of embellishment. A sketch helped me make these projects.

I WILL ALWAYS be a scrapbooker until my hands are so stiff that I can't move them anymore. 







1 comments:

tribute artist for Christmas parties


"Robbins reveals ability not only to the sizzle on the up-beats, but can melt the ballads as well. Robbins is known as a master showman world renowned the best Mathis impersonator.

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates