Friday, May 13, 2016

Hello! Thank God it's Friday because I've got a super duper fun weekend getaway plan coming up. But first, let me share these digital scrapbook layouts I've made this week. I was SO EXCITED that I downloaded most of the yummy FREEBIES over at SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS. The kits are totally high quality and it includes papers, embellishments, stamps, distressed stuff, whatever!!

I am currently using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 for all of my digital projects. I've been a user of this software since 2001 and online tutorials helped improve my skills.

So first, please take a look at this kit CHIT CHAT by SUGARY FANCY


I was in Davao City last April 2016, and I got the chance to meet a long time friend and dorm mate in college who I have not met in a long time. We had the longest chat ever! I think the CHIT CHAT fits the memory of our selfie so well.


Up next is this kit called A REASON TO SMILE.... I downloaded this one because I am a fan of black and white striped paper. I'm a rehabilitated scrapbook paper hoarder, so this kit is just the answer to my cravings.


Here's my project using the kit. Our colourful swimsuits just pops out with the B&W background.

This one below was made using a regular kit that I bought from SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS, not a freebie though, but it's a project I made this week so I included it here. The colors are perfect since there are boys and girls on the photos, and the kit is for celebrations. 


I love this black and gold kit called LUXE. Yaaaas, it's FREE from STUDIO FLERGS.


I have a favourite photo edited to black and white so it stands out of the black and gold background.


Do you want to learn new techniques on how to improve your digital layouts? Sweet Shoppe Designs offer LOTS OF TUTORIALS that you can apply on your next project. What are your thoughts about this post? Please leave a comment below if you have any questions, I'd be happy to link you to lots of photoshop tutorials. Thank you for reading!





Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates