Sunday, October 9, 2011

This post is STICKY! Check below for new posts.
It's now Sunday and I just finished my card last night and now checking some blog posts from everyone including hops I have been doing and will continue creating other projects later on.

I will post here all the hops I have joined so if you want to follow just click on the links below.

What's happening in Crafter's Reference?
Join in and you might find surprises along the way.


***BLOG CANDY ALERT***

***ANNIVERSARY ALERT*** 

Pixie Dust Paperie (1st Birthday)


***CHALLENGES***

Party Time Tuesdays PTT#37-Tags (Especially the Spooky and Scary Ones)

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates