Sunday, October 23, 2011

This is my 3rd and last project for this date and it's a card!! yay! Amazing I was able to make 3 projects in a day. {hehehe} I did gather some of the things I needed and brought them over to the family room in that way I can watch the tv and my little one will not go around the house looking for me. I did gave him some papers and glue and he did enjoy sticking it to another paper and he was also cutting some papers I gave him which ended on the floor {hehehe}. Anyway, here is my Christmas Card.

I was inspired to follow a sketch but I strayed. The back paper and green paper I bought it from a store for scrapbooking and the sentiment is a Bella Blvd labels. I also made an envelope for it.



That's it! hope you enjoy my 3 projects.

Here is a link to my other projects for this date:


Posting to Challenges:
Little Claire's Designs - Monthly #14 Christmas



Photobucket

1 comments:

This is nice... all the elements go so well together :)

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates