Sunday, October 9, 2011

Good morning friends! I want to share my inspiration using Sketch 135 at CardPatterns.
I gathered a lot of inspirations before I made any projects and I hope you like them.


This is the sketch



Now here is my card. I used one of the K-Card type from Crafter's Companion. Paper size is US Letter Size 8.5 inches by 11 inches. I created this just after re-watching the Crafter's Companion DVD and I forgot how the window was split so, there's a mistake in this card but well it doesn't matter. {hehehe}




This is the card when closed. Now, the mistake is obvious when you close the card, it can't really be closed well. This is my first time doing this k-card and the computer is in a different room from where I am doing my crafting so I forgot that part. {hehehe}

I have no way to add some sentiments for now as I still lack some crafting materials, just starting it. :D

Items used:

Green shimmery card
Orange shimmery card
EK Success scandinavian edger punch
Border of a special paper, from stash
Embellishments


So that's it! Luanne



1 comments:

A really gorgeous card here, that´s for sure, and I just so love the colors too. Awesome work hun.

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates