Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hi! friends, just saying Hi! as you can see I have no projects for this week as I'm really busy with work and really tired when I reach home, my house is really far from work I have to cross a bridge from another island on a motorcycle {haaay}, maybe this weekend I can make some projects and I can use my new punch which I ordered yesterday and should arrive today.

Also for those who already have My Memories software, they have a wonderful challenge for this week and its "No Faces Allowed" so check it out and submit your entry, hopefully I can receive mine too which I won yesterday and I want to try and join the challenge as well.

So that's it! See you this weekend.

Photobucket

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates