Thursday, October 6, 2011

Earlier at 9:00PM EST, I joined Erica with other crafters in her live video stream right into her cricut craft room. Her room is so amazing, I can say "The Cricut Queen". :D I've seen so many cricut cartridges, I mean shelves of cricut cartridges, shelves of papers and card stocks, lots of ribbons, books, craft machines and other crafting tools. WOW! If I have that room I'm not going out. {lol} She gave many giveaways to everyone who was online and announced the winner of the Cricut Machine, congratulations to #20. Oh man! I thought #12 I especially dreamt of  winning the machine. {lmao}

Anyway! I enjoyed her stream and congrats to all the winners from the machine to the on spot winners.


Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates