Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hi! Friends just a quick post here that I will take a break from crafting starting today as I will be going on a vacation next week on the 15 to HK so I'm getting ready with all the details. Yay! This trip is actually my reward last year for "Employee of the Year 2010" and my first ever trip going out. This has become a family trip together with my son and husband and my mother I was hoping my dad could also come and enjoy the trip but he's already 69 so he gets tired with walking and don't wanna stress him out. So that's it! Enjoy your crafting and I'll be back on the 20th.




Cheers! and Love

Photobucket

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates