Friday, November 25, 2011

Friends, I'm posting 3 cards tonight this is my second card so check the previous post too. :)
Will just make this quick and I'm off to sleep land. 

I am entering this card over at Lilypad monthly sketch challenge presented by The Craft's Meow.
I don't have any butterfly stamps or punchers so I made use of one of the flower foam stamps from Making Memories which only has four petals and stamped it on 3 different patterned papers. The body of the butterfly is from another flower petal from the foam stamp and stamped it on a white cardstock. Cut them and together they form a cute butterfly.




Materials:

White glittered cardstock
Green grundge paper from stash
Versafine Ink Pad Olympia Green
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper - Buggy Punnies Set
EK Success English Ivy Edger Punch
Making Memories Foam Stamp Flower
Winnies Walls wallflower cardstock
Piggy Tales - The Gingerbreadman cardstock 
Red glue glitters
Purple glue glitters
White glue glitters
Yellow glue glitters
Baylee's Garden -Awning Stripe printed paper from Dream Street Papers
Photobucket

1 comments:

This is such a cute card.

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates