Friday, November 25, 2011

 Hello blog friends. Thanks God It's Friday. I'm sharing this Thank You card that I made today. I'd like to say "Thank You" to my sister Luanne @ The Crafter's Reference for inspiring me to make cards. She's really talented, and for a short period of time, her cards are just becoming more and more pretty.

 This is a garden themed card

 I love this butterfly. So sparkly!

This is a vintage satin flower that I bought from a thrift shop way back 2004. I had it in a bunch of four flowers, the others went to my scrapbooks and this one will never be wasted.

I used one of the past sketches over at CPS They have a huge collection of sketches!
CPS #18

Ingredients:
white textured cardstock
pink textured cardstock with metallic effects
Prima Cardstock Poppy Fields
Spellbinders Beaded Circle
Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossoms 4
Cuttlebug Quick Cutz Butterflies
Cats Eye chalk
Clear Stamp - Hero Arts
Stazon Black Ink
ribbon, sticky gems, vintage satin flower
Challenges:

Thank you so much for dropping by. I hope my cards inspired you, too. Have a great weekend!


4 comments

gorgeous card, and of course really sparkling
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline dt member

REPLY

Wowerz! thank you sister for the card. Really love it, love the flower and the butterfly and really sparkly. :D Mwaks!

REPLY

Beautiful - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

REPLY

OMGOSH What a Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us this week at Paper Play Challenges - Hope we see you again next week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates