Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Friends, I would like to share here Digi My World Blog Candy which will run and the last for this month till Dec 31. Below are the rules so just click the link above or the image to head over the post.



1- YOU MUST be a follower of our blog
2- YOU must post on your blog or SHARE the link on your FB page about the Blog Candy we are offering (simply link back to this blog post)
3- You must add our BLOG CANDY Grab Button (right side of the screen) and add it to your blog OR add a POST/Share/LIKE to your FB page....
You COULD WIN a $10 store credit to Digi My World.com  if your random entry is selected!!
Use the INLINKZ below to enter! :)  ** where it says enter your blog url...if you are using Facebook and NOT a blog, simply add your FB page link!


Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you leave for me, love and hugs from me. Also don't miss out and visit WE HEART PAPER CRAFT'S, that's my sister's blog, she just started her personal card crafting and other projects aside from her paper craft business of invitations, guest books, favor boxes.




Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates