Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thank God it's Saturday again. I've been beating the deadline over at my  INKpressive Invitations lately. December is like a wedding season here in the Philippines and I have invitation orders for weddings on December 21, 24, 29, and 30! Whew.  
I've been working up a design in my head for a week now for Moxy Fab's Championing Award Medallions Challenge . And last night, when my son, Luke, managed to sleep early (he sleeps at 9:00PM up mostly), I was able to create a decor for our house. Here it is!....

 The medallions now hanging on our wall.

 Top medallion, size is 8 inches in diameter

 second to the top, measures 4 inches in diameter

 third medallion

 fourth medallion

Bottom medallion

Materials:
Hallmark gift wrapper - textured gold
Spellbinder's beaded circle dies
Soellbinders Kaliedoscope medallion die
Digi Images from Far Far Hill
Satin Ribbon
Brads
Leecho glitter glue
Glue

Now here's what I got in the mail 2 days ago: A Shaker Card!! It's from my sister, Luanne.

I really can't stop shaking the card! There's so much effort and love in it!
Here's what it says inside... 
Catch more of Luanne's unique creations at CRAFTER'S REFERENCE

Thank you for dropping by my site. Hope it was fun for you!

2 comments

wow! love your Christmas decor sister. I've been wanting to make one too but a lot of distractions in my brain which to make first hehehe! Thanks for sharing my skakey card!

REPLY

Hey Venus! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates