Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HEARTFELT WISHES

I'm feeling happy today because I'm done with my paper works in the office and another holiday is approaching. December 30 is Jose Rizal's day or  National Hero's Day.  That means, no more work on Thursday! Weeee!! Without any more distractions, I was able to set my mind on this floral theme.

 I used Stampology Fine and Dandy clear stamps by Autumn Leaves as the background. I inked it with Tim Holtz distress Ink in Forest Moss. I used die cuts for the flower and leaves. For the flower stamen, I just made a fringe out of a piece of paper and rolled it. A nice glue dot holds the stamen in place.

The sentiment HEARTFELT WISHES is one of my favorites from Hero Arts.
I used Tim Holts distress ink in Forest Moss to ink the stamp.

I definitely love this card because I can make it in a snap with just a few craft materials.



I shared this card at:



SCRAPBOOK SISTERS CHALLENGE #66



Thank you for stopping by. Come and visit my sister's blog CRAFTER'S REFERENCE


3 comments

What darling creations you make as well Venus ~ they would do quite well on Etsy.
Thanks so much for your lovely comment ~ I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit.
♥Sharon
www.PlumroseLane.com

REPLY

Lovely card Venus.Thanks for the lovely comment on my wedding card.I followed this tutorial and then made a smaller one to fit on top.Hope this helps?http://stempeleinmaleins.blogspot.com/search/label/Tortenkartene

REPLY

What a wonderful creation!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates