Saturday, January 14, 2012

 Hi! and it's another weekend today means crafting time!!! Before that, I would like to say thank you to my followers and friends I can see I have 61 now and its amazing in just 4 months I get to meet all of you. Something good will happen here on my blog and my sister's blog - We Heart Papercrafts and it will be this year, so that's it.

Today I made another Valentine card using one of Sliekje's Digi stamps. Go check out Sliekje and she is sharing her wonderful creativity with everyone.


For my card I am using the papers from Echo Park - Be Mine collection. The image has been colored with color pencils and paper piece the umbrella. Colored the heart drops with glitter pens and pink glitter glue and added white glitters to the umbrella and under them for rain effects.


Here is another angle of my card and you can see the inner panel stamped with LOVE YOU from my giveaway from Rebecka @ ThePaperCraftingLeague


Supplies:
CS/Paper: White and Black local cs, Echo Park Be Mine Papers, Pink shimmery cs, stripe cs from my scrap
Stamp/Digi: from Sliekje, alphabet stamp from giveaway
Embellishments: White and Pink glue glitters, pink glitter pens, green gem, black brads, pink ribbon
Tools: Corner rounder punch, scallop scissor, foam tapes


Entry for the following Challenges:





Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you leave for me, love and hugs from me. Also don't miss out and visit WE HEART PAPER CRAFT'S


8 comments

Too cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

REPLY

Very cute card, thanks for joining CTS!

REPLY

So pretty. Wonderful job with this card. Thanks again for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary “The 3 R’s” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

REPLY

Really sweet, Luanne! I love the glitter on the umbrella! Thanks for sharing your project with me!

Roberta @ The Papercrafting League

http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

REPLY

Adorable take on the sketch. I love the glitter and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps Design Challenge.

REPLY

What a cute image Luanne. I love the bit of sparkle on the umbrella and the sentiment inside the card as well.

REPLY

Super sweet card!! Love that adorable image too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates