Monday, February 20, 2012

Have you ever played with Flashback Friday Challenge? I found this fun site browsing blogger.
FFC is having their 20 Celebration and it's all about First Black and White Card. Now here is my very first B&W card, so funny I don't seem to like it. Bleh! hehehe


I created this card last Dec 25 here. The base card is shimmery black and the musical strip is using washi tape. The sentiment from one of my giveaway wins.


Here is the inside panel.


Supplies:

Entry for the following Challenges:



Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you leave for me, love and hugs from me. Also don't miss out and visit WE HEART PAPER CRAFT'S


14 comments

Hi, ah your card is super, thanks for playing on Flashback Friday 20.0, Love Hazelxo

REPLY

I want to be a rockstar! Thank you for joining Flashback Friday.

REPLY

What a fun card..love the sentiment and the use of the washi tape! thanks so much for playing along with us at Flashback Friday!!!

REPLY

Sweet card, Luanne, love all the stars! thanks for joining in the fun at Flashback Friday 20.0.

REPLY

Glad you discovered Flashback Challenges...it's fun delving back isn't it. This card is so lovely with all the stars. Perfect for the Flashback Friday 20.0 challenge.

REPLY

Love those music notes ... so glad you joined our Flashback Friday 20.0 fun.

REPLY

So fun! I love the stars!

Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday 20.0! :)

REPLY

Such a cool first Black and White card! Fabulous! Have a great day, hugs, Karin

REPLY

oh this is too FUN!!!
so glad you joined us on FBF 20.0 :)

REPLY

Aww . . . this is sweet! I love the pop of lavender. Thanks so much for sharing your first black/white card with us for Flashback Friday 20.0!

REPLY

Great card and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in with FF20.
Linbyx

REPLY

How fun with the stars!
Thanks for flashing back and joining in the FBF fun!!!

REPLY

Great card! I love cards that are decorated on the inside too! Thanks for playing with us!

REPLY

What a fun card and whoever received it loved it, I'm sure! Thanks for sharing it with us for the FF20 challenge, you are awesome!
Jen

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates