Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hi! My friends I have some projects I would like to share. First is a card using MO's Digital Pencil Digi Image, Paul Texting.


My card is following the TCM sketch for January/February for the layers behind the image. I'm using papers from Echo Park Happy Days and Be Mine collection and kraft card. All the edges are distressed with Rusty Hinge. The sentiment, the black diamond border and red/white dots border are stickers from Echo Park Happy Days and Be Mine collection as well. I stick them onto the kraft card to be easier for me to manipulate. The heart is from Hero Arts - Trio Hearts and stamped onto a kraft card. Added red gems on the sides.


Here is a side view of the card.

Here are my other projects, 3 exploding boxes. I actually still have to make 3 more for kids. I just want to share this now so not to make it photo heavy.


Here is the first box. Using papers from Echo Park Spring Time.


This is how to box looks like when you remove the lid. The next photos will show you some of the panels.


Here is one of the panel using Hero Arts - Trio Hearts and I added gems.


This is a sentiment from Tech Tues Ali Edwards - Loving Words. Added some ready made 3d stickers.


Here is my paper rosette with rose gem.


I made use of the alpha stickers from EP-BE mine and placed them on the back side of some of the panels.


Here is my second box. Papers are from Echo Park Be Mine. 


This is how the box looks like when the lid is removed. There are 4 springy butterflies using Fiskar Butterfly stamp.


Here is my third box using Echo Park - Sprintime papers. To make the colors pop I used a golden yellow shimmery cardstock for the box as well as the ribbons and punched borders.


Here is the box when opened. I love it when the papers have different colors since you can also use different colors on your accessories. 

That's all for today and going back to continue making those 3 more boxes.

Sketch:


Supplies:
Paper/CS: Echo Park Be Mine, Echo Park Springtime, Kraft card, white cs, golden yellow shimmery cs, light blue shimmery cs, black cs, pink shimmery cs.
Stamp: Hero Arts Trio Hearts, Tech Tues Ali Edwards Loving Words, Fiskar Butterfly, Penny Black Mimi and Miles.
Ink: Ranger Distress Inks-Sugar Plum,Rusty Hinge, TAT burnt red 
Accessories: Gems, Ribbons, die cut flowers, flowers, gems
Tools: glue gun,

Entry for the following Challenges:


Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you leave for me, love and hugs from me. Also don't miss out and visit WE HEART PAPER CRAFT'S


5 comments

grabe luki... the exploding boxes are sooo pretty!

REPLY

heheh! thanks April

REPLY

Such a fab masculine card and LOVE your boxes! So fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!!!

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates