Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello! my friends. We just had a 6.9 magnitude earthquake today in the afternoon. I thought it was my son jumping around causing the house to shake which at the back of mind a crazy movement and soon alerted me it was an earthquake. I felt it for 5-8 seconds maybe I was at home on my craft room when it happened and my son was with me too. Around 2:30pm the Tsunami alert was lift up and under observation. We can't tell if will happen again today or not, just in case I packed some of our things just be ready. 


I would like to share here a layout I made following the Speed Scrap which MyMemories is having every Sunday and Thursday on facebook. This is using the My Memories Suite.



Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you leave for me, love and hugs from me. Also don't miss out and visit WE HEART PAPER CRAFT'S


Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates