Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hi! I would like to share to you a card I made last night using one of the beautiful digi image from Mos Digital Pencil - Tom and Tilly. You can click on my supplies if you want to buy this digi.


For my card I used a white cs and layered with kraft cs. Then I used a patterned paper from Echo Park Happy Days, perfect for the image isn't it? :) Then I colored my image that will match the papers using color pencils. I added a hemp cord from Fashion Naturals which I got from a giveaway win last year and a mocha button. I then added a sentiment below from Tech Tues - Loving Words. Image and sentiment cs has been distressed with TH Tea Dye Ink. The image is mounted with foam tapes for dimension. Oh! my first time to used a staple on my card. The truth is I followed the sketch from Always Playing w/ Paper and I totally forgot that it should be a Christmas Card. But I want to color this image!!! hehehe


Here is a side view of the card, you can see the inner panel also decorated with same papers and a blank cs for personal sentiment also distressed.


Here is the sentiment inside also from TT-Loving Words. Now that I think about it, at first I thought the stamp has an error in etching as some of the letters are kinda dirty? hehehe but checked the stamp and some of the sentiments has it, some kinda grungy font. ;)

Supplies:




Entry for the following Challenges:

Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you leave for me, love and hugs from me. Also don't miss out and visit WE HEART PAPER CRAFT'S


13 comments

very pretty card...I really love this stamp...

REPLY

Hi Lukie! Lovely card, it's so sweet.I'm happy that you're enjoying your new digi :-)

REPLY

thanks! ate, thanks! yup! love the images.

REPLY

Hello again! The ECho Park paper Happy Days is really versatile, noh? :-)

REPLY

Fabulous image, great for so many celebrations, love the design and colours..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday...

Luv CHRISSYxx

REPLY

Fabulous card,love the image and your papers and colours are lovely...thank you so much for the link for the image,I appreciate it.....
Mandy x

REPLY

Fabulous card...so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning Good luck!
Rene :D

REPLY

Lovely card! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. Hope you will have time to stop by sometimes. Thank you also for the shoutout for my blogoversary candy.
Hugs Outi

REPLY

What a lovely card, Luanne! I love the background paper you chose. It accentuates the mood of the card perfectly! :)

REPLY

Luanne: Your card is so pretty--love your sweet image. Thanks for entering in Challenge #7 - "Add Sunsine to Your Day" at Simply Create Too. Join our next challenge too?

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitialDesigns.blogspot.com/

REPLY

This is very pretty. So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 115)

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates