Saturday, March 10, 2012


 

 Yay! and it's another weekend for me. I made this card last Wednesday and just completed today for Always Playing with Paper Merry Monday #10. I used a paper from DCWV Holiday stack and Stampin' Up Contempo Christmas stamp set. I added lots of blings to the center tree. I got this ribbon from last Christmas from a pack of cookies and I love the quality and colors so I kept it and now here it is. I added clear red buttons and festive greens using sizzlits die.

I have a giveaway here.



Challenge/Link Entries:






3 comments

This is just gorgeous.Popped over from Make it Monday.xxx

REPLY

Hi Luanne,
A lovely Christmas creation, love the stamped trees and the branches accenting the bow. Thank you for joining me at Merry Monday!
Smiles,
Lesley

REPLY

Such a fab xmas card Luanne - totally love it! Thx for linking up to Make It Monday!

Mary J x

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates