Friday, March 23, 2012



Hi! everyone, I miss you all and my crafting. At least today I get to post and breath more as our domain migration in my work place has finally settled and less and less support and problems. 

You see the goodies on the photo? Aren't they gorgeous?! I got them on a swapping corner from The Yellow Violet House which is a crafting shop in another City in my country. The owner will post crafting goodies/tools she likes to exchange with. She will post the total prize of the goodies she'll post, it's okay not to match it. You can also look at her shop and see what you like to exchange with.

Now what I exchanged for these goodies are my 2 Martha Stewart Edge Punch which I wasn't using as they are the deep edge ones and my cutter bee piercing tool. It match the total of her goodies. Wanna take a look at these papers?

PRIMA's BOTANICAL journalling cards
DCWV MARIPOSA cardstocks 72 sheets 
DCWV 8x8 RETRO stack 
Websterspages 6x6 cardstocks 
Websterspages Journalling cards 
BOBUNNY's 6x6 TIMEPIECE and PRIMA's 6x6 jack and Jill.

So fun! okay I'm off now going to work and will share some cards over the weekend or Friday night.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to join my giveaway. The link is below my blog header.

 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates