Sunday, March 11, 2012


Today is about showing off the beautiful digital stamp and sentiment sets designed by one of the talented designers in the industry. I'm talking about Debbie, the fab designer of The Crafty Pad Designs digi stamps.



I've enjoyed playing with this new digi: Tea Set and coordinating Sentiment. Because I love drinking tea, I already have in mind what to do - a tea box and teabag labels. And because tea is best shared, I made this one meant to be given to a mum - yes, mother.

Inside the tea box, I used the coordinating ticket sentiment: You are Tea-rific to decorate the window. It's not clear on this photo, but there's a clear PVC sheet placed behind the window.
The tea bag labels: Have a Tea-fiic Day were also made from the coordinating sentiments. I edited the original black color of the stamp in Photoshop to make it yellow, then re-sized it to 2.2 inches to match the size of my circle puncher.

Outside the box, I used the ticket sentiment meant for MUM. Isn't it sweet?

The printed papers on the box are from 7 Gypsies. I colored the digis with Crayola color pencils and Faber-Castell color pens. I also sprayed glimmer mist on the image to add some shimmer. The edges of the box were inked with Tim Holtz distress in Old Paper. The circle window was created using Spellbinders nesties.

Now, are you ready for a challenge? The Crafty Pad is having Challenge #161 - Mum's The Word. So please head on to The Crafty Pad Designs Blog 


Challenges Entered:
Craft Your Days Away - #40 Mother's Day 
Dream Valley Challenge - #27-Mother's Day 


Don't miss out on my giveaway! Please check the sidebar and my pages for more info.

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates