Saturday, May 19, 2012

Butterfly Kisses with Spatter by Luanne


Good morning, everyone it's a Saturday! Have you been to Moxie Fab World? it's a wonderful site with lots of inspirations. I'm entering this card for Spatter Technique Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

For this card I used a white vellum board. You know I don't have a stamp with pots so I looked around my stamps and found a perfect stamp I can create a pot. The pot you can see on my card is actually from a blender stamp, I used the one from The Alley Way - Kitchen Gadgets. I stamped the blender twice on a white cs then cut the excess. Now I have a pot! Isn't that cool?!

Here is a side view of my card


Close-up of the flowers and leaves


And I want to share that yesterday was our Wedding Anniversary, 6 years! Super!

Thank you! for visiting Sisters Craft Cafe and hope you had a wonderful crafty weekend.

Luanne

Entry for the challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
Moxie Fab World - Spatter Technique


Supplies Used:


3 comments:

  1. Such a simple card yet so effective! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being surrounded by renowned schools including Cedar Primary School, Maris Stella High School (Primary), and the St.
    Andrew's Village suite of Kindergarten to Junior College education. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Disqus for Sisters Craft Cafe