Friday, July 6, 2012



Hello everyone! it's me Luanne. Another end of working days means crafting time for me. It's another Stack-a-holic template challenge over at DCWV blog and my project is following their sketch.

Here is my card and I'm using The Mariposa Matstack. Erin shared a card on how she made the left side and I followed. So I used three of the mats, the border punch is using EK Success English Vines. The natural color hemp cord is from Fashion Naturals and the flower is from Venus (thanks Sis!), I punched a tag using the Marvy Uchida medium tag punch then stamped a sentiment from The Craft's Meow Fall Fun stamp set then added white gems. So love this glittered stack.


I hope you are enjoying today and will be seeing you again.

Luanne

Entry for the following Challenges:
Always Crafting - Creative Mondays #10



2 comments

Great job matching that sketch! Your card looks fabulous!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

REPLY

Great card Luanne! Your patterned paper combination is wonderful! :)

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates