Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Update... Oh from the Random Org website that's 1-17, but when copied it turned 1-100, but the result is correct.


Good morning! everyone it's me Luanne and today I will announce the winner of the $10 shopping spree to spend over at Ribbon Carousel store.


There are 17 total entries and using the Random.ORG generator, the winner is.....




True Random Number Generator  11Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations to DENISE BRYANT


11. Denise Bryant said...
I'm a new follower here! Thank you for the chance at the blog candy....
Nice of you to share it with us!



Congratulations again to you and thank you to all who entered our quick giveaway. Denise I will e-mail the details to you since I already have your e-mail address.

Don't worry, I am planning to have another giveaway and will chat with Venus about it. hehehehe

See ya!
Luanne

1 comments:

Hi Denise, it's me Venus. Thank you for joining our blog candy :-) Hope to see you again...And to all the lovely ladies who joined, please do drop by more often to get a chance on our next blog candy :-)

HUGS!

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates