Friday, August 17, 2012


Happy Friday! to everyone and today is another wonderful challenge over at Simply Create Too and it's #19 Back to School. We had an amazing 433 entries during our previous challenge and can't wait to see your entries this time.

For my card I used a cadet blue card. I embossed a white card for my first layer. Everything on this card is from Simple Stories - Ele-ment-ary. I just made a quick card as I'm quite tired lately and my brain stopped working after finishing an order. hehehe!

Don't forget to join our challenge and thank you for visiting Sisters Craft Cafe.

Luanne

2 comments

what a fun card...great design..

REPLY

Cute back to school card! I love your clean design



--Cheryl--

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates