It's time for a MyMemories tutorial and I will be showing you how to create your own Signature which you can use on forums and even blogs.
Here is the siggy I made which I am now using on forums and also here on the blog. The elements is from Scrap Orchard, Reason To Smile kit.
1. On MyMemories software, create a 14x14 inches square page. You can create any size album and we can re-size it. Make sure this album is not the one you are using to create your layouts.
2. To change album size go to your Menu in Edit > Change Album Size. Select Custom Size tab. Change the unit to inches and enter 14 for both width and height. Click OK to finish.
3. My siggy is using the alpha elements on the kit so it falls under embellishments. Take note! I am using a kit not purchased under MyMemories so you will not find it under Purchased category in Embellishments instead click Browse other...
3. Locate your elements for your siggy. Arrange them on your layout however you want them to appear. One cool feature I use to align my elements in a page is to turn the grid ON when needed.
You can find the GRID icon on the MyMemories menu (click the image "GRID" below).
5. Next we need to save our layout as WEB image for fast loading. On MyMemories menu go to Share Album > Export Pages. You can opt for JPEG or PNG as Image Type, for pages click the button Change Type and just select the image to export. For Image size choose Web/Email and leave the rest as is. Take note the location where you will save the exported file. Click Finish.
6. Next, we need to crop and resize our image. I am using PhotoScape which is a FREE editing software you can download from the internet. I crop the image, resize to 400 pixels then SAVE.
Now you are done and ready to deploy your siggy.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment and will get back to you.
USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)