Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello! and I am back from posting for Valentina's Creations and introducing to you her new collection "My Little Sailor"
I super love the colors, elements, papers and everything that comes within this new collection and I had to really make a project for it.
This collection is now available at the following shops. You can also purchase the papers and elements as standalone packs.
And don't forget to get the Freebie



Here is the layout I made using this lovely collection with my new angel, Vladimir.

For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867




Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates