Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Greetings everyone! Welcome to Sisters Craft Cafe, and this is me Venus, this is my "share time".
I've been very busy with this mini album, a made to order mini album, that is!
A gentleman requested for something to give to her bride-to-be. 
He wanted something to put their precious photographs, so I suggested to make him an album.
Well, he was hesitant at first and told me that they already have tons of albums... but when I explained to him the concept, he finally agreed. And when he saw this album in pictures, he couldn't help but type words with exclamation point! LOL.

Soooo, here it is...

Mini Album

 This album was made with basic chipboard which I cut using the giga crescent tag die by Sizzix.
I totally love this die! I also used other dies by sizzix: 
Tim Holtz bird cage, Tim Holtz Tattered florals, and Love Birds.

The birds were not painted, they were heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Same with the birdcage, wherein I used red embossing powder.
The lollipop rose and the hairy trims are super lovely, I bought in online from La Petit Cadeau.

Below is a sneak peak of what's inside....
I used coordinating papers from DCWV and Websters Pages.









Up next is a wedding card....
I've been playing with my Marianne die, Anja's oval and thinking of many ways to use it.
Well, I have a penchant for doilies, and so I criss crossed two cuttings and the doily effect is just lovely!!



 Wedding Card




Challenges (Entry: MINI ALBUM)
1. UNSTAMPABELLES CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES - NO STAMPING
2. MAKE IT MONDAY CHALLENGE
3. FOREVER FRIENDS CHALLENGE - FORTHNIGHTLY CHALENGE - LOTS OF FLOWERS
4. PARTY TIME TUESDAYS 117- TIC TAC TOE Die cuts, flower, glitter
4.




For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867
USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867



4 comments

I love your mini-album, saw it MIM, fantastic, I love to make albums, too!!!
hugs, patty

REPLY

Gorgeous creations, love them both :) Hugs, Lisa x

REPLY

Hello, Oh your projects are beautiful , thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends Fortnightly "lots of flowers" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

REPLY

Beautiful work! Just love this album! Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends this fortnight!
Manderly
xxxooo

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates