Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Hello! Its me Venus posting once more...
I'm feeling really inspired today.... still have more photos to scrap....

A Happy Girl Is A Pretty Girl

yes, I like this quote, definitely applied to myself.


About This Layout..
I am loving the Photoshop paint brushes! They're with me for 3 years now, oh my gosh,
I was a photoshop brush hoarder/addict before, hahahah!!!


Supplies:

Echo Park Sweet Gir
Photoshop Brushes


I'm submitting this layout to FILIPINO SCRAPBOOKERS CHALLENGE #20



For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867




Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates