Thursday, May 30, 2013


Good day to all!  It's me Venus Fortuna, posting once more..
I conducted a one day class for 9 ladies
on different scrapbooking techniques.
It was held on May 18, 2013 at S.T.I. College, Zamboanga City

We thank our fab sponsor, Rhea of
Qoolayful Invites Exclusive
sent us yummy scrapbook prizes, two big prizes went to the winners
of our onsite game called SCRAP HENYO




 my layout

 my layout




SNAPSHOTS DURING CLASS HOURS

Creating a mixed media layout

Mixing our own mists

paper selection

Rhia

Elaine

Our lunch... Palabok

Choo

Jen and Grace

making embellisgments

Our class picture




Get $25 back when you buy a Cricut Mini!

For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867



Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates