Friday, May 24, 2013

Another beautiful and innocent collection from Valentina's Creations called Innocence.
You can get the kit for 20% off till May 28.


Get the bundle and save upto 65%.
Don't forget you can also purchase the elements and papers as standalone packs.


Visit these following shops from Valentina's Creations.

 
 Here is the layout I made using this collection.
The photo was taken during our pool fun and this place had a park and a lake; it was just amazing.

I would like to give Valentina a big big thank you for having me in her creative team this year. Her creations are the most beautiful I worked with. I am glad to have also worked with the rest of the team, each of them are very unique and talented in their creations. So, this is my last work with Valentina's Creations as I will concentrate more on my office work and my most primary job as mother and wife. 
 
If you like to see the layouts I have made you can check Scrap Digi Life by Luanne Pang on facebook.



For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867



Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates