Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Hello friends! It's me Venus posting here once again...
I just feel like playing along at FILIPINO SCRAPBOOKERS CHALLENGE BLOG
It's been a while since I last made a digi layout...

so here goes my 12x12 layout...

I wanted to scrap my fave photos taken from
my recent scrapbook class
to cherish those happy smiles of the 9 ladies who joined 




Digital supplies

Echo Park Documented
Mye De Leon Kit


Sketch Inspiration




Hope you like my layout!!!

Hey Kessy is sponsoring the prize for FSC this month... and up for grabs
are washi tapes, yey! 









For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867




Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates