Saturday, May 25, 2013



Happy Saturday!!

It's me Venus posting here once again.

Today is TCR day
 I really feel challenged by this palette...
I was able to prepare a simple kit in less 45 minutes... 



Ingredients:
1 12x12 AC cardstock
1 12x12 Webster's Pages Bee Balm
2 6x6 Webster's pages Park Drive
1 6x6 Bo Bunny 
Colorbox chalk
Glimmer mists
Hero Arts stamp
TCP Stamp
Ink pads
Martha Stewart Puncher
Flowers
UHU glue
Stickles
Liquid Pearl
Twine
Pen
 Stencil

my sketch inspiration




Layers, Layers, Layers!!
Stamping
Misting

Stickles add shine!

The effect of Color Box chalks on stencil




Hope you like my post!!!

XOXOXO


For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867



3 comments

Wonderful layout! I love the composition and layering.

REPLY

wowwwwww just beautiful page,love it!

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates