Wednesday, June 26, 2013



Hi all! I'd like to share a new layout that I created
for Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge.

Can you spot some of my fave techniques?

On the photo above, you'll see  paint on the background,
hand drawn dashes on the edges of the paper that's been muted with gesso...

 ..a cut out photo of my mom and my son, framed with a die cut cardstock....

...and just a few layering and inking....
This layout wasn't so time consuming to make!

and here are my supplies:
plain cardstock
printed cardstocks - Bo Bunny Time for Spring
Prima flower
adhesive trim
crochet flowers
brads
ink- Rangers
pens- Sharpie, gel pen
paint: shimmery acrylic
 AC thickers
gesso
grossgrain ribbon
UHU adhesive


 If you want to join, here's the inspiration sketch


 Thank you for dropping by my blog!!








Get the Cricut Expression® Father’s Day Gift Pack for only $299.99!

For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867




2 comments

Hi Venus!
found your GFC link via Jinny of Socialite Bling. love the card you made. I'd love to do this one day!
following you now via bloglovin' and GFC!
journally yours,
Gem

REPLY

Thank you Gem for following, i shall visit your blog too

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates