Wednesday, July 17, 2013


Good day to all and welcome to Sisters Craft Cafe.
It's me Venus posting here today. 

 I love painting! Although I haven't attended a formal painting class,
I am still thankful that my mom sent me to a summer painting class
when I was young. You know, you can never go wrong with the basics!

I've been wanting to use watercolor papers for so long,
and finally I got this chance, after collecting all sorts of materials
for quite some time (I can't afford to buy all of them at once!)

Then...I've always dreamed of having Copics. But they're too pricey! Hell, yes!
And even those water brushes are unbelievably overpriced! 
So today you'll be surprised what coloring tools I used...



 Coloring details...

 Hair -Tim Holtz Rangers distress stain, walnut stain
Dress, hair bow, ribbons on her shoes -Tim Holtz Rangers distress stain, wild honey
Dress detail- Tattered angels glimmer mist, olive vine
Head band, shoes - Tattered angels glimmer mist, black gold
Cheeks - pink acrylic paint (homemade mix)
Skin - Tim Holtz Tangers distress ink pad - victorian velvet


 I added liquid pearls on the edges for a polished look..
Now, isn't she lovely with her yellow dress? 


Other supplies used:

Paint Brush: High quality round brush - Momiji

Papers: AC, Websters pages park drive
watercolor paper 

Rangers liquid pearls

UHU

vintage flowers

Martha stewart punch

Swirl die

foam 

Rangers distress ink pad - Vintage photo

Hope you liked my creation, and enjoyed this post.
Remember.... utilize what you have in your stash, improvise, and be creative!

Here are the rest of the digis  that  I won from 
Sherri Baldy, called Besties
there are lots of cute digis and card inspiration in her website.




For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867




1 comments:

This is beautiful, thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog.

Kelly x

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates