Sunday, July 21, 2013



Hello freinds, its me Venus posting here once again.

I've been water coloring digi stamps lately,
and I am liking it!!! Surprisingly, I can color with watercolor faster than color pens or pencils.
The colors are easy to blend.

Here's a card that I made using Sherri Baldy stamp - Jasmine


e

 For coloring, I used:

Hair- Glimmer mist -black gold
Face and body - Ragers distress vintage rose
Dress - Glimmer Mist June berry

 I like that Jasmine is holding a lamp, so I chose Birthday Wishes as the sentiment


front of the  card when laid flat


 Hope you like my creation and my coloring technique!!


Challenges entered:
1. Besties challenge - Black white and another color

 
 

For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867

USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867



1 comments:

Hi Venus, such a beautiful card, love your colouring with watercolours, and great layout and embellishments, thanks for playing along at My Besties, good luck, Colette xx

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates