Good day dear reader! I'm here to share a mixed media piece that I've done at home. This is my FIRST EVER mixed media card and I'm still learning. I'm a huge fan of this technique and I'm so ready to explore the possibilities of creating a bigger than 12"x12" piece (deaming mode).
This is a 4"x6" sized card with oodles of craft goodies...
Here's a list of supplies I used:
1. Gesso - There are lots of branded gesso out there. I used the cheapest.
2. Texture Paste - I like liquitex for its smoothness. But I can also DIY a thick texture paste.
3. Rangers paint dabbers - Its easy to apply and dries quick but you can use acrylic paints too
4. Hero Arts stamp (sentiment)
5. Pink Paislee stamp (butterfly)
6. Archival stamp inkpad - Its waterproof
7. The Crafters Workshop stencil
DIY TEXTURE PASTE by Balzer Designs VIDEO TUTORIAL