Friday, July 31, 2015

Good day to all! What's the least scrapbook embellishment are you using? Hmmm... I say that I don't use sequins often. However, after using it on this layout, I swear, sequins are fun to use!  

When using sequins, I didn't just scatter them blindly all over the layout (LOL). The sequins were the last embellishments placed on the layout. I mentally (MY IMAGINATION) drew upward swirls on strategic areas of the layout and placed different colors of sequins on it. 


SCRAPBOOK TIP: See all those sequins? They add twinkle to scrapbook layouts. They are cheap and can be bought in a variety of colors and sizes.


The pinwheel embellishment was easy to to make, just add a brad! Scroll down for the template....


I can't thank DCWV enough for these stacks delivered to my doorstep last June for winning the May DCWV stack-a-holic challenge.




SKETCH USED: GO ahead and play with this sketch. You can turn it around if you want.


Hope you find my scrapbook tip useful. I'd be happy to hear your comments.  Thank you!



Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates