Monday, June 13, 2016

Hello dear! It's been a week since my last post. In between the busiest hours of my life, I managed to have an alone time for myself to organize my scrapbooking stuff. My hubby took my kids to their grandparents house for a while. Then, I saw some photos when I visited Ilocos. Such a nice place and I got to see the awesome windmills. 

I hurriedly picked out some embellishments and coordinating papers to put these 2 layouts together before my kids arrive home. 

I love chipboard stickers so much because they are less hassle. I once thought that collecting metal dies and creating scrapbook embellishments will make my life cooler..... oh boy, I was wrong. So, I just placed everything on a tried and tested layout design, no messy pastes used, no inks. I also enjoy fussy cutting the flowers from a paper sheet to be used as decor on my 2nd layout. This way, It will be faster for me to consume all my hoarded cardstocks, LOL.






Embellishments: Simple Stories chipboard stickers
Twine: Jellybean
Papers; Mixed


Till next post!





Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates