Friday, August 19, 2016

Beautiful mails come from the heart.

Snail mail is definitely alive in 2016. I mailed a bunch of letters to new friends around the world and hoped that it will bring a smile to someone from afar.

I am not sticking into one particular style at the moment, but I should say that my envelope art is inspired mainly by by NAOMI BULGER and LINSEY BUGBEE.

For one penpal, I used the Bird of Paradise envelope I painted before. I used goache.






I also tried shabby chic style collage.


Vintage collage style too!
I have a collection of special rubber stamps and I'm glad I have these types.

And this is when the postal lady helped me take pictures of the letters ready to be mailed. 


Such beauties! I really hope these lovely mails will reach the recipients. I always use registered mails so I can track them down.

XOXO

Venus


3 comments

Wow! These are gorgeous. I'm inspired to get back into making mail art now. Love that I have discovered your blog today!

REPLY

Thank you Jen for visiting my blog. Im glad you liked my mail art. More updates this month ��

REPLY
This comment has been removed by the author.

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates