Monday, July 16, 2018

Hello! Oh, it's sooo good to be back after not updating my blog in years. Well, life is good and there were a lot of changes since 2015.... Moving home, changing careers, kids growing up...and studies... But one thing sticks around... my love for card and scapbooking and also my love for DCWV products.

Did you know that DCWV is having a monthly Stack-a-Holic challenge? I'm joining this month, and here is my take on the sketch they provided.... You have to joint too!

I used DCWV Girls Rule stack, which is filled with lots of pink, pastel and bold colors, foil, florals, and pattern ---just perfect for any occasion and different types of projects. So, I decided to make a POP-UP card featuring fussy cut flowers from one of the papers.  I went crazy on the pop up, and made a 3D bouquet.



My next project is a scrapbook layout.... Clearly, I went crazy over this, just to show that I had enough time to spare that day, hahahha! 





Thanks for visiting my blog until next time! Cheers!

 Materials:
DCWV Girls Rule stack
adhesives
die cuts
sizzix pop-up die
Bigshot machine
trims
scissors


2 comments

I love, love your pop-up card! It is so pretty! Your scrapbook layout is awesome too! On the layout did you make the pink accordion like flower?

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates