Monday, August 24, 2015

Hello fellow crafters!  Im so excited to share my latest projects using the DCWV Alphabet Zoo Stack  I received from BEE HAPPY CRAFTS. If you have time, please visit their BEE HAPPY Facebook Page to see what's in store.  They have lots of stuff for paper crafts and party needs.



I was thinking of a baby shower. Since the stack had oranges, pinks and lime green colors, I imagined that these would make a bright combination for party giveaways and loot bags. 

Here's what I came up!


LOOT BAG
I used a Sizzix pro die to make this bag. A pro die is 12x12 in size. You'll need the Sizzix Pro machine to use it.  For the embellishments, I used Sizzix leaves die to die cut the green leaf. I also used my trusty decorative scissors to cut the edges of the orange scrap paper that was used as the background of the pink zebra. 



NOTE PAD

For the notepad base, I used the Sizzix crescent tag die. 
When creating party decors or supplies, be sure to stick to a particular color combo or theme or focal point. My focal pint was the zebra. 


The sticky note pad was store bought. Im glad they had animal shapes. 


BABY SHOE FAVOR BOX 

I used a custom-made die to cut out the shape of the shoe. 
After gluing the cuts together, I embellished the straps with letter beads from Bee Happy Crafts
and added a cute zebra with scalloped edges. I used Fiskars Scallop Puncher. 


           Hahaha! It was really fun playing with my toys, and my DIY party is on its way!


Materials Used
Sizzix Pro bag with handle

Sizzix Bigz super crescent tag



Custom blade for baby shoe

Fiskars Scallop Puncher




Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates