Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Hi! This Friday, we will again play Wear Denim On Friday Challenge
The theme is DENIM & JEWELS. 

This time, dress up your dolls with anything denim and show some bling!  Do you still remember in the 90s, it was cool to decorate denim with rhinestone crystals? I have these crazy ideas. How about a car with bling? A wall full of diamonds? 
You may interpret the theme any way you like! 
 
Post to Instagram and use the hashtag #weardenimonfriday and mention @dollshenanigans & @sewing_dreams.co 

Your photo ca be featured in
Doll Style Magazine.
The second issue will feature best photos that we hand-pick from the submissions since we started Wear Denim On Friday.
To get a chance, use hashtag #dollstylemag  on your Instagram photos. I'll be on the look - out for really cool posts.  

Pink & Sweet Party 
I'm throwing a birthday party for my doll, Daisy. Please have fun with us! 

 
Gothic Chic 
Introducing the first doll I repainted. 
I gave her a Gothic look for a better personality and loved the outcome. 
Do you like hdt with specs or no specs? 
Have you ever tried repainting a doll? 

Barbie turned 62 
I threw a surprise party for Barbie 
with the theme Denim & Black. 
For the occasion, I chose no other than Millennium Barbie to be the model. 

The guests were my OOAK dolls 
Brooks @brooksmd
Izelle @dollshenanigans 
Ginger goth @dollshenanigans 
Jimin @btsdollsinthesoop 

I enjoyed creating this simple yet elegant diorama. 

Thanks so much and have a great day! 

Xoxo 
Venus @dollshenanigans  


Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates